At a company retreat at Babson
Things I have learned today:
1. Drunk overnight company outings are entertaining.
2. Places where institutionalized racism is the norm are sometimes preferred by the minority group.
3. Sometimes, when I am intoxicated, TV can seem a little bit... off.
4. Blogs can turn up sometimes where I do not expect [1, 2] and it tickles me to see that the have.
5. Because of ubiquitous Internet access, college campuses kick ass these days. I graduated last May and things were not this wired back then.
6. One of my favourite Simpsons lines is (my apologies if this is not the exact quote): "Homer: What is a wedding? Webster's dictionary defines it as 'the removal of weeds from one's garden.'"