You have an existing business and want to grow it. You believe email is a viable approach to grow revenue. But you don’t have a ton of expertise with using email to grow.
How I can help
My approach is to create a system to reliably and predictably generate revenue with automated email. When I worked with Andrew Lissimore, CEO of Headphones.com, he learned that “automated emails print money”. I couldn’t put it better myself.
There are many ways email can help you grow, depending on your business. But a typical engagement might look like this:
- You’ll have tooling set up to capture new email addresses from visitors to your site
- You’ll also have an email marketing automation system set up to send emails to customers based on specific events
- I’ll set up your web app, ecommerce platform, or other system to pipe customer events to the email marketing automation system. We’ll send emails to customers based on these events
- I’ll import your existing lists into your email marketing automation tool
- I’ll write, design, and test several automated multi-email campaigns and appropriate triggers
- You’ll get weekly or monthly reports to track the ROI of your campaigns
When we’re finished with an engagement, you’ll have your own “money printing service”.
Are we a fit?
We might be a good fit if:
- You want to make a one-time investment in a marketing tactic that will pay dividends for years.
- You pay your bills promptly.
- Your company made at least $250k in revenue last year.
- We like each other
- Read how Headphones.com made $59k+ in their first month
- Port of Mokha saw an 8% revenue lift and 22% increase in subscribers to their coffee delivery service
- Rock Bottom bottles got 18x ROI
Questions? Think I may be able help? Let’s have a no-obligation conversation →