You’re wearing the product management hat (possibly in addition to other hats). And you want to level up your PM game: you want tools, frameworks, processes, advice, war stories, better pattern recognition, and probably a listener who can sympathize.
How I can help
When we work together, you work with someone who has talked to hundreds of product managers and executives and helped them grow professionally.
If you’re experiencing any of these challenges, let’s talk.
- Getting buy-in from sales, executive, support, or engineering stakeholders is frustratingly painful
- Prioritization is difficult and your decisions are second-guessed (maybe by you!) Executives sometimes override your decisions
- You want to improve your soft skills, analytical skills, or Product Management blocking-and-tackling skills (validating problem/solution, wireframing, writing specs, using analytics, working with your dev team)
- You want quicker career progression
What does working together look like?
Working together typically involves a 1:1 relationship, though I also offer virtual workshops for teams.
We’ll do a no-charge intro call to see if there’s a fit. If there is, we’ll do 2-4 calls per month (depending on need). I’m also available between calls by email.
Typical engagements are 3 months minimum, because change takes time.
I do virtual workshops for product teams. These are usually more tactical and focus on helping your product team level up.
Workshop topics include:
- Validating problem and solution cheaply and quickly
- Using customer feedback to drive growth
- SaaS metrics for Product Teams
- Writing good specs
- Working with your dev team
Are we a fit?
We might be a good fit if:
- You can commit at least three months to an engagement
- You want frameworks and better pattern recognition so you and your team can build better software
- You’re a high-achiever and are motivated to grow OR you lead a team that wants to level up
Think I may be able help? Let’s chat →