You’re responsible for your SaaS onboarding funnel, and know it’s one of the keys to driving revenue growth.
You’d like an experienced set of eyes to look at your funnel and identify ways to both improve your customer experience and increase conversion.
How I can help
If you want to improve your trial to paid conversion, you’re in the right place.
I’ve been doing Onboarding Reviews since 2004.
You get a unique blend of expertise: since 2001 I’ve been a UX designer, developer, and product manager at companies like ESPN and MySpace. I’ve also founded and sold two B2B SaaS companies.
Clients hire me to onboarding reviews that focus on improving UX to increase conversion (and thus revenue).
How does an Onboarding Review work?
There are two stages to a review.
1. UX Review
You send me your URL and I’ll send you:
- Screenshots of each step in your onboarding flow annotated with both best practices to continue and opportunities to improve conversion
- A screencast of me walking through your app
- A list of actionable improvements to increase conversion
We’ll also schedule a phone call to discuss the results and answer any questions you have.
2. Strategy deep-dive
In the second phase, you’ll provide me with access to your analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude, etc.
I’ll deep dive into your numbers and pair them with the findings from the first phase.
You’ll then get a list of strategic improvements based on the UX findings and quantitative analysis.
Are we a fit?
We might be a good fit if:
- You’re responsible for onboarding and activation for a B2B SaaS company
- You charge customers a subscription fee to use your product
- You product has a free trial model
- You are doing more than 250k in annual revenue
Think I may be able help? Let’s chat →