Product Management Consultant
I help C-level executives build great software products to grow revenue.
© Kareem Mayan. All rights reserved.
I help (typically non-technical) C-Level executives build great B2B software products to grow revenue.
Specifically, I help execs by managing the product development process so they don't have to. Think of me as a technical Chief Product Officer for hire.
As a CPO for hire, clients get someone who:
• interviews customers to better understand their core needs and inform product strategy
• works with stakeholders to prioritize features and communicate the "why" behind them
• scopes solutions to the critical problems their customers care about
• leads or works with a development team to ship those solutions
• sets up systems to measure and report on success
I also write code (sometimes for clients), which helps me work fluidly with both business people and engineering teams. I've been building and shipping software since 2001.
Professional highlights include:
• Building and selling two B2B SaaS companies
• Working with a client CEO to take his idea from napkin to $130M in revenue
• Working with the CEOs of Predictable Revenue and Headphones.com, and brands like ESPN, MySpace, and FOXSports
• Guest lecturing at the University of Southern California
• My work appearing in the New York Times, Forbes, TechCrunch and FastCompany
My approach to business and software is customer-focused, thoughtful, and pragmatic.
If you think I may be able to help you, please contact me.
Good to hear from you! I respond within one business day.
I'll be in touch (if it makes sense).